Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Part 2 -- My Version of --

I really fell in love with these---

I wasn't hosting Thanksgiving so I decided to just make mine and use them with my Christmas decorating. I talked April into coming over last Saturday and we made about 8 in 15 minutes. She called me Thanksgiving morning and said how cute they looked filled with small pumpkins, fall leaves, cranberries, etc. I wish I would have run over and taken pictures but that thought didn't cross my mind until later - must have had turkey on the brain!

I really like how these turned out - I can't wait to change up the inside fillers for the different seasons! I had some berry picks that weren't being used so I cut the berries off and fill up the hurricane lamp. I have one more to fill and I think I'm going to use peppermint candies.

No comments:

Post a Comment